What is Zapier?
Zapier is a web automation app. With Zapier you can build Zaps which can automate parts of your business or life. A Zap is a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over.
This is how you do it:
- Create an account on Zapier.com if you don't have one already.
- Select 'Make a Zap', then choose a service (see tutorials on common options below).
- Select a trigger. A trigger is what will determine when something gets imported as a document into EnjoyHQ. For example, the subject of an email in Gmail, when you star a message in when you make a new note in Evernote. You will need to each account you use as a trigger.
How to Authenticate EnjoyHQ
After you select a trigger, you will need to select an action, search for EnjoyHQ
- Select Connect a new Account.
- Then, go to:
- Select Zapier
- Click "Add New API Key"
- Copy API Key, and use it in the Zapier authentication screen
We have a detailed example on how to forward new rows from a Google Sheet to EnjoyHQ, which demonstrates all the possible options and features of the Zapier integration.